The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Retarded Is As Retarded Does

I got no TV reception so I go to the good ole' Huffington-Post for my current-event fix and Holy Cow, what gets every body's panties in a bunch today? Obama made a "Special Olympic" joke about his bowling abilities.

Now, I didn't actually hear the man, but I deduce that what he meant was that bowling isn't what some might call a sport which requires all that much skill or physical prowess. You pick up a heavy thing and chuck it and it knocks down other things. Children do it. Without the benefit of steroids. Big fat sloppy guys who swill beer can become professional bowlers. So there was no reason for Jay Leno to lodge himself firmly between Mr. President's butt cheeks about it. It's not like Obama got to play third base for the Yankees. It's BOWLING fer christ's sake. Hence, "it's like the Special Olympics". Pretty funny, actually.

But funnier still is the fact that people are going to use it as ammunition. The whole world is falling down around our ears, but we must condemn the president for his insensitivity to retards.
Jesus, people, we just spent the last eight years under the "leadership" of a guy who could have been the Special Olympics poster boy. If you're gonna pick on Obama, do it because he let AIG get away with highway robbery, and the fact that he might well turn out to be a republican in sheep's clothing. Not because he has a sense of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home