The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

News of the Obvious

Research has shown that babies exposed to high levels of testosterone in the womb have a greater risk of developing autistic characteristics as children; poor social skills, imagination and empathy , but good attention to and memory for detail. They will grow up, remember your birthday, and be totally puzzled why you're hurt when they don't even give you a card. In other words, finally, a proven link between testosterone and being a dick!

News flash! Bad economy aids recruiting! Armed forces are meeting or exceeding quotas! Trends that make military careers more appealing will continue, by which we mean a major economic depression.

Little Debbie snack "foods" recalled! No, not because of the fact it's unfit for human consumption, but because "Peanut Mania" sweeps the nation!

Finally, another icon of my childhood lost: Bob May, actor in the "Robot" suit on "Lost in Space", dead at 69. What really hurt was finding out Dick Tufeld was the voice. "Robot" was TWO guys. Dick had such a sexy voice. But could Bob ever wave those retractable claw arms to warn of impending danger! This makes me feel so schizophrenic. Torn between two "Robots". Feeling like a fool. Loving both of you is...oh god, kind of sad, I guess. Could have been worse. I could have had the hots for Dr. Smith. Man, I am one week from calling into late night talk shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home