The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Next Stop, The Twlight Zone...

Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, I gotta tell you! Tonight my co-worker informed me that Obama is going to repeal the second amendment! That's right! All them Democrats want to do is raise yer taxes and take away yer guns. She saw it on the T.V., so's it MUST be TRUE! I asked her if it was perhaps FOX NEWS she learned that from, and she said no, she couldn't rightly remember which program it was, but that's what they said!

OK, that was a little unfair. She doesn't have an Okie accent. But that IS what she told me. And in all fairness, she might not have hallucinated it after too much moonshine. I don't know. I don't even HAVE T.V. reception. Thank gawd. Anyway, I tried to reassure her that even if Obama DID want to do that, he'd still need a whole bunch of States to ratify it and that would just be ASKING for all hell to break loose, and he's got enough of a mess to clean up already, so just chill out and don't worry, and if it turns out that such a thing does happen, I'll meet her on the ridge with my 12 gauge, 30-30, .22 semi and my .38 snub nose and we'll fight 'em off together! LIVE FREE OR DIE TRYING!

That little episode got me to thinking that paranoia is a two way street that hasn't been repaved in years, and we're all driving over the fog line. It's OK Timmy, they're just as afraid of us as we are of them. Except they're holding guns. Very tightly. And they're angry. Ah, I wonder if a little flower power could help? Never mind, let's just keep a low profile and see what happens next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home