The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Victory is mine!

At last, due completely to the second crashing of the computer, I have stumbled into accessing the old blog! I'm back at last, and I have nothing to say. Typical. But I have learned some life lessons. While staying dry for almost a WHOLE WEEK in anticipation of a job interview, I learned that beer is not only a delicious beverage and mood elevator, but an all purpose pain killer, way better than tylenol. I never take pain pills because the label says not to if you drink three or more alcoholic beverages a day, so there ya are. Imagine my surprise at the amount of pain I was in after five days without a single beer! I can say with total sincerity that it is for medicinal purposes only. Oh, and I have also discovered that Michelob Ultra is the bestest beer in the world. Now, if only Medicare would cover it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home