The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Are we there yet?

Well, I'm working again. At the same place I started at eleven years ago. The great circle of hell is complete. This time around my children are "adults" and completely screwed up, so my presence is no longer required by law, although the guilt trip was booked and paid for and deluxe accommodations provided so there's no use trying to get out of it. I don't even know what I mean by that, but boy are my arms tired. I got news today that Barbara Simpson, whom I worked with at Ingram, went into a coma yesterday and is dying or possibly dead tonight from cancer. Everything seems so pointless and empty. History goes on for thousands and thousands of years. Nobody remembers anything. Nothing changes. Every one keeps falling into the same traps over and over. The disconnected ghosts keep haunting the world, and there's no way to reconnect them. It is impossible to pry their egos from their cold dead hands, so don't even try. Oh, and don't even get me started on the good christians who profess to love Jesus and yet have no idea what the hell the man tried to teach. Compassion, forgiveness? No, no, kick 'em when their down, scar tissue makes you beloved of god apparently. Anyone who labels themself anything shouldn't be trusted, because they are profoundly disconnected and crippled with ego. Jesus wept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home