The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

We are not alone!

Great Day in the Morning! I happened to wake up and find myself at my long forgotten blog-site only to discover that somebody had actually read this crap at some time in the last seven months! I got a comment! My existence has been validated, and I now totter between joy and performance anxiety! I'm so excited I may wear out my ! key!

Now I feel a sense of obligation to my public. Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close up! But what will I write about? Against all odds, last July, Ingram Book Company decided my (and 44 others') services were no longer needed. Great Googly Moogly, free at last! I got my final severance check Friday, and must now face the harsh realities of unemployment. As a very wise member of the Kids in the Hall once said, "The only thing worse than having a job is looking for one." But not to worry, I thrive on rejection! Surely, someone out there wants to hire a fat, semi-retarded fifty year old woman with a slight drinking problem! Hi, welcome to Wal Mart!

I'm exhausted now, and I still have to load up my beer bottles and head for the infernal recycle machines. That should brighten my day, standing in the rain, waiting for a sullen teenager to rake down the glass bin so I can raise enough money for another 12 pack of Miller High Life to get me through the night. Lachaim!

I shall close for now, but hope that this will be the start of a long, pathetic, albeit anonymous, co-dependency with my public of one! You like me! You really like me! But what if you've forgotten me?! What if it was a fluke? What if I'm just jerking off again! So it starts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home