The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Culling the flock

The Last Banana
Hey, it must be spring! Did I see my shadow? Hell, no. I can't even see my feet. But the signs of spring are everywhere around the old warehouse. Yes, you got it! People are getting fired! Yesterday, Gail, after eight years. Today Sylvia, after six years. Also this week two stockers. Last week two pickers. But not me. No, they'll NEVER fire me. They want to see me dead. But on the bright side, if I make it to the end of May I hit TEN YEARS. And I'm gonna get a clock. The clock has a plaque, and I hear the lucky recipient can choose what's engraved on it. After much thought, I have decided to request it say, "May Death Come On Swift Wings". And maybe, if there's a god in heaven, I will be cursed with eternal life, and granted the ability to return from the dead and wreak my vengeance on the living with my horrible rotting Ingram mummy hands, BWWAAAHHHAAA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home