The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Last Banana

The Last Banana
The sadness. The paper would not print my blog address. Now how shall posterity find me? I rant in the darkness like a two-bit candle, dripping wax down the wall and lowering the property values. What does that mean? I am no Earnest Hemmingway. Nor am I Weird Al, howsoever much I wish I was. Maybe I really wish I was Gore Vidal. In any event, I yam what I yam, all due respect to Popeye, and even though I may not amount to a hill of beans, I am one with the universe, beanless though it may be. I need a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home