The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

The State Of The Shit Hole Address

The Last Banana On the bright side, the Ruling Class are having a super time restructuring Amerika into a hopless feudal state. "Dennis! There's some lovely filth down here". Not possessing the ability "to smile while I kill" I feel pretty lucky to have superior wallowing skills to fall back on. Mmmmm, filth.
All in all, the rape of our nation doesn't really affect my life that much. Except that I can't stand to be within thirty feet of any TV, fifty if it's broadcasting Fox News, and listening to the radio or reading the newpaper sends me into head-banging despair. Especially the "Public Forum". Sweet Zombie Jesus. How can these pinheads be so stupid?
Which leads me to my final thought for the day. Is the whole fucking world losing IQ points at a steady pace, or is it just my imagination? The babbling idiots on the PA at work end every rambling sentence on a high note, affecting a little girl sing-songy voice of divine innocence, making most statements seem like questions. Daily Safety Reminders insult our intelligence almost as much as the roped-off walk-ways and "Big Brother" like posters. I realize we've pretty much gone through the cream of the labor force in these parts, but jesus christ, are we really recuiting from the short bus graduates? Oh course, judging from the number of bush bumper stickers I have had to see in this county, it is just possible that we ARE morons, and fully deserve the ghastly future in store for us. But, as I said, it hasn't really had much impact on me, except of course for TRIPLING my beer consumption. And what with recycling and all, it is something of an inconvenience. Tomorrow, I am initiaiting a feasability study on domestic keg procurement. Hey, maybe I could get a government job! Director of Department of Home Keg Security. Well, enough for now. I'm gonna go make a toast, "To Freedom For Iran"! Who SHALL we free next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home