The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Friday, March 11, 2005

Regrets.

The Last Banana
I regret that I cannot figure out how to edit my profile. When I wrote it I was kind of depressed, by which I mean drunk. It would be a lot funnier if I wasn't stoned on beer and Nyquil when I sat down sideways typing it in. Oh well. They say it's the things you didn't do that you regret the most, but as I have never done very much in the first place, I cannot confirm that. One thing I didn't do that I DO regret having not done; become a clown. I did dabble in balloon animals when I was younger, and used a little face paint around Halloween, but I never brought it all together into the full clown experience. Oh, the loss, not for myself, but for the children. And sometimes, when the night is long and cold, and the morning seems impossibly distant, I lie in my loveless bed and wish with all my heart that I could reach up and touch my nose, and gently squeezing... HONK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home