The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The sun mother, give me the sun!

The Last Banana
Well it is March in Oregon. That means sunshine for a whole week! At least while I am safely inside my concrete box at "work". In Oregon, March comes in like a lamb and leaves like a bitch, clouds and rain and cold. Even when the weather is nice, weekends will still be crappy, but that is the law of the jungle. Then it will alternate between depressing cold and dark, and crippling hot and sunny until fall, if you aren't set on fire in the meantime. This is why Oregon NEEDS its assisted suicide law, so back the hell off Bush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home