The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Alone again, naturally.

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. My children got sick of me. Both of them. They signed up for Job Corps and set out on the grand adventure of life. My daughter needed to be her own person, spread her wings, and find somebody to make-out with. My son just needed to get the hell away from me before he ended up in a dress and wig and talking to my mummified remains. Funny, I always thought he'd end up killing me with a gardening implement, and now he's gone. How will I fill the void?

Fortunately I have a house full of dogs to fill my life with love and filth, so I won't succumb to the fear. The comforting sound of powerful jaws grinding on beef knuckle bones even now fills the silence of my lonely life. Wow. I sure use the word "fill" a lot. What would Freud say?

Even though I worry about my babies, especially my son, as we met a Job Corps alumni at the bus station who described scenes of abuse to fellow students involving tying boys to beds with dental floss and beating them with battery filled socks, and my daughter informed me that "strange things " happen in the boys dorm, like waking up with someone's balls in your face, I have to admit something awful. It's kind of nice to have them gone. There. I said it. Yes, the THOUGHT of them going was horrible. Having them leave was painful. Heaven knows, I tried to talk them out of it! But now that it's done, well, it's kind of nice. Nobody to be responsible for. And holy crap! I can get on the computer anytime I want! I guess it's not so bad after all. The dogs are pretty good listeners. And they don't complain about my cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home