The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Middle of the End?

Well it's finally the first Tuesday of November, and it all might be over soon. Will McCain be victorious and perhaps croak in a few short months to leave us with the first President who is both unqualified AND a woman? Or will Obama win, and...oh why bother. I doubt he ever had a snowball's chance. I have been trying REALLY hard not to indulge in any paranoid conspiracy theories, but the only reason I can see for even allowing Obama to enter the race was to incite a lot of people to riot when he looses. Now THAT might give 'em the excuse they needed to institute martial law. But there I go on my flights of fancy again. I mean after all, this is the United States of Amnesia , the land of the apathetic. Doses ANYBODY riot here anymore? Personally, I am SO exhausted from waiting for that big poop burger to hit the wind machine I don't think I could stay up late enough to participate. Anyway, I did my part and voted for Obama, TWICE! Ho ho. I'll say one thing about these troubled times, Dan Quayle doesn't look as bad as he used to. And with that thought, I think I'll go soak in a hot tub with a sharp razor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home