The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Another day, another trauma

The news wasn't as funny today as it was yesterday. Except that the Attorney General nominee declares water boarding to be torture! I hope this means there might be a war crimes commission! Now THAT would be entertaining.

A Texas man got a brick of marijuana in the mail and called the authorities. I'm betting he was REALLY OLD.

Oh, here we go, "Kids with Nazi names taken from home". These people in New Jersey ordered a birthday cake with "Happy Birthday Adolph Hitler Campbell" on it. Seems they gave their three kids terrible names on the rationale that "no one else in the world" would have these names. And with good reason. OK, so the dad looks like "Joe Dirt" and the mom resembles Heinrich Himmler. Does that give the State of New Jersey the right to take their kids away? What if I named my kid "Britney Spears Mengele"? Or "Rush Limbaugh Douche Bag"? Would that make me an unfit parent? What if the State removed ALL the children from the homes of ALL the people who should not have been allowed to breed? Where the hell are we going to put all these children! Texas? The mind reels at the thought. And they actually call this the "Land of the Free".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home