The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Late Breaking News

Wow, what a news day! Feces-throwing rehesus monkey escapes from "unlicenced source" ("Outbreak" anyone?) in Florida and eludes captors. Dare I hope he has the "rage" and the Zom-pocalypse will soon be upon us?

Jimmy Carter's bicycle stolen in Atlanta. Could the monkey have gotten that far? Zombie monkey on a bike. I could use that for my next children's book, "The Little Plague Monkey That Could".

Police find three bags containing 168 human skulls carved like bowls, on roadside in Kathmandu. Lost consignment of dinnerware destined for the Bush ranch in Crawford?

Ricardo Montalban, dead at 88. KHHHHAAAANNNN!! Now I'm getting depressed.

No. 6 is dead, too! Holy Crap.

I hope William Shatner is feeling healthy. If he croaks on us, well, I just don't think I could bear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home