The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Friday, January 23, 2009

More Goats In The News!


Nigerian Police Detain Goat Over Armed Robbery.
"The Vanguard", one of Nigeria's biggest daily news papers, reported that police are holding a goat that was apprehended when two suspects attempted to steal a Mazda, and one of them transformed into a goat when cornered by vigilantes.

This is what happens without a competent, progressive, free public school system.

On the other hoof, that goat in Canada did figure out how to hang himself in his cell...

Nebraska Woman Claims She Found Needle in Pork Roast.
I'm betting it was some damn junkie who transformed into a pig to elude police.

British Divers Reclaim Underwater Ironing Record.
I...I..., oh, WHAT? Maybe that last one was a joke. It was a banner and I didn't click on it. I got freaked out today when "Windows Explorer" opened 70 extra windows all by itself. All my pass words are probably in the hands of terrorists right now. I hope they don't use the $283. 72 in my checking account to buy an ICBM, 'cause I REALLY need that money for beer, and maybe a good used computer. Please don't hurt me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home