The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Friday, February 06, 2009

I Think I Need New Glasses

So I go to yahooey news and I see this headline...
"Bill Gates Playfully Flees Swarm Of Mosquitoes", and I get this delightful mental image of Bill giggling as he runs naked through the jungle, engulfed by blood sucking insects. Ah, that was lovely. Then I click on it, and see the enlarged headline...
"Bill Gates Playfully Frees Swarm Of Mosquitoes". Oh well. The story? Bill is champion of third world country labor sources and decries their cost-inefficient exposure to malaria which results in the loss of man-hours and depleted profits. I mean, he feels really sorry for them, what with them getting sick and all! So Bill is giving this speech to these rich type guys, and bemoaning the fact that "more money is put into baldness than into malaria". He informs them that malaria is spread by mosquitoes, and there is no reason that only POOR people should be infected, and here he opens up a jar of non-whoop-ass (by which I mean non-malaria carrying mosquitoes)! Wow. That was a classic example of jerking off. If only he'd been on a crusade to raise awareness of AIDS transmission. Now THAT would be FUNNY! "Bill Gates Drops His Pants For AIDS!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home