The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Time Flys and Other Insects

Here it is a year later. I'm in the parking lot of the County Library at 12:36 am, tapping into the free WIFI, alone and afraid in the dark. OK, it's not completely dark. And the homeless guy isn't sleeping on the steps tonight, so that makes it a little more comfortable.  Anyway,  discovered via lurking at her Facebook page that my daughter has broken up with the worthless bum she ran off with some very long time ago, leaving me torn and wanting to contact her. But what to do? She made it VERY clear she wanted nothing more to do with me. The hurt was so big and the anger so consuming. The connection was broken. If a message is sent, would she even read it?  What if she changed the security settings and I lost even that small bit of her?

Don't know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home