The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh Yeah, Life Goes On...

long after the thrill of living has gone. Just like the song says. On and on. It just keeps on going. Wow, all kinds of lyrics are seeping into my broken mind. Oh PLEASE god, don't let "Muskrat Love" crawl back in there! Oh shit, here comes "Afternoon Delight"! OK, I need another drink.

The problem with "drinking to forget" is, all I can afford is cheap beer, and in order to kill brain cells in sufficient quantity, I have to drink a whole lot of Hamm's, then I'm up every two hours crawling over doggies to get to the toilet. It's either try to buy a catheter on e-bay, or become a full time rummy. Decisions, decision. Hmmmm, just how much does a half-gallon of rum cost these days?

Yes, life is horrible, and I've come back to the old blog so's to bitch and moan about it.

The hubby and I are STILL in the process of dying. The son graduated from Job Corps and came home to attend a term at the Community College before launching a job search of Greater Roseburg (hopefully one of the five Subways is taking applications), and the daughter...well, who knows? Last time I tried to get in touch with her I was told she had graduated Job Corps and went away. Where to? No one would tell me. Maybe to Portland to become black. Maybe to Seattle to become a Sex Worker. Guess I'll never know. Unlike ET, she never tried to call home. Well, I guess this wasn't her home after all. I guess I wasn't her mother. Maybe it was all a dream. Maybe, like the song says, "I just made you up to hurt myself". Yeah. It worked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home