The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bad Moon On The Rise

Well, the Farmer's Almanac has confirmed it: the full moon at the end of this month will also be in perigee, giving credence to George Noory's (host of "Coast to Coast", the radio show that is to the Air Waves what "Weekly World News" was to print) prediction that Southern California will endure an earthquake of extraordinary magnitude.

The sea lions left San Francisco just after Christmas and went north to Oregon prior to the quake off Eureka on January 9th. I wonder if the cockroaches are leaving Los Angeles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home