The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

So Cold. So Very Cold.

Fourteen degrees. Man, it sucks.

It has been below freezing for a week now. Everything is solid ice; the chicken's waterers (and for the first time since we moved here, their EGGS, if not gathered promptly), the trash can of rain water under the roof eave, the spring behind the house that we resort to when the pump stops working and we need to flush the toilet (had to break a half inch of ice this time). But at least it was a dry cold, until tonight when the icy rain started. Almost enough to make an old broad miss Southern California.

Well, almost. So. Cal is a whole other can of suck.

It IS enough to make one kind of not like Oregon, though, where FIVE FOOT LONG, 25 POUND SQUIDS are washing up on shore and instantly freezing into the sand, becoming so unattractive that the sea gulls won't even eat their eyes, for god's sake. Could this be a sign of the coming apocalypse?

For the answer we must go to http://english.pravda.ru/ and read about Nostradamus, who predicted that WWIII will start on November 11, 2010, when "Satan's Arch Of Fury" will descend upon us like the big foot in the opening credits of "Monty Python's Flying Circus". I quote, "A large bird will fly over USA, Satan himself will lay a bomb, and people will cry bloody tears". A chillingly accurate description of an actual atomic attack!

Could it have something to do with "Obama In Oslo Insults Norwegian King, Journalists and Orphans"? Apparently, the Big O was too busy practicing his "War is Peace" speech to have lunch with the King. Where the orphans came in is a mystery. I must have blacked out while reading the item.

American politics does that to me. I have no more "hope" for "change". After almost 40 years of conscientious voting, I honestly do not think I will ever bother to vote again. Oh, I know, that means the terrorists have won. But honestly, why bother? Unless...unless we had a candidate that we could believe in...

Ukraine Presidential Candidate Promises To Shoot And Hang People.
Sergey Ratushnyak, Mayor of Uzhgorod says Ukraine must be saved "in the most dictatorial way". Tough times call for tough measures. He goes on to say, "The villain must be cut to his size; the bribe taker judge - up against the wall; prosecutor - up against the wall; customs officer, taxation officer - up to the wall. Every state official must have a choice: decent and well paid job, or a guillotine."

The Rufus T. Firefly School of Political Science! That's what this country needs. The "Shoot & Hang 'Em Party".

Perhaps I could vote again!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lame,
David Cottrell www.ukraineorphans.net

December 12, 2009 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger uncaring _chimp said...

Thank you for your comment. Since it was only one word, I wasn't sure how to take it, with lube or not? The post is lame, I'm lame, Obama is lame, all three? No argument on any of the above. I did go to the website, but I did NOT click on the "horribly disfigured hands".

December 13, 2009 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Ray Librandi said...

I bow to thee, uncaring. I believe we are kindred spirits. Do you realize what we could accomplish if we just put our heads together? NOTHING!!! You have a new fan. I will be watching. Ray.

January 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home