The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Answer, My Friend, Can Just Blow Me!

At first I thought it was a joke; Bob Dylan found wandering along a residential street without proper identification and taken into custody by two "twenty-something" police officers who had never heard of him. Never heard of BOB DYLAN. Jesus wept.

When asked why he was in the area he replied that he was "on tour". Poor old man. For years I suspected he'd sold out. After hearing of his impending "Christmas" album, I was certain of it. There is nothing more dismal than another Jew making a Christmas album. But this... I had no idea he was an advanced Alzheimer's case.

Makes me glad Abby Hoffman is not alive to see it. Tottering old Bob, taken to the station by young punks so profoundly ignorant of their American heritage they have no idea who the icon behind the wire mesh is. Fuck me dead. I hate this century.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home