The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Friday, June 05, 2009

Another Day, Another Banana

The Mayan calendar says the world will end in 2012, and I'm counting the days. On a truly pathetic note, I am also counting the tally of hits for my profile readings. How sad is that? Imagine my excitement when it crested the 300 mark! I am NOT alone in the universe! Yet, no one ever leaves a comment. Could it be that Google takes pity on me and artificially inflates the numbers just to keep me coming back? How sad would that be? As sad as my very existence? Probably not. Here's something sadder, since my old computer croaked and I lost my Yahoo Chat fix, I've taken to leaving my leavings at the "News Review" site, our tiny town's hideous excuse for a newspaper. Even sadder, they delete my entries. Could anyone be more pathetic? I sure hope not. I'm so lonely.

To fill the ever widening void, I have started a new project: Searching google for pictures of humiliated animals forced into cute costumes. Not cute photos, but depictions of man's inhumanity to small, furry, adorable, trusting pets, looking totally violated. Cats are best for this, as they always look as if their patience is exhausted by fools, but some have even managed to push the ever tolerant dog to his limits. Then there are the truly disturbing that feature dogs in seductive "Harem Girl" ensembles and Wonder Woman costumes (yes, I kept the "moderate safe search" on at all times).

The saddest of the lot show no imagination whatsoever, such as dogs in "Scooby-do" costumes and cats crammed into "Hello Kitty" get-ups. I have nothing but scorn for these, however well crafted they appear to be.

For anyone interested in pursuing this as a life style, there are Simplicity Patterns available for a modest investment at your local Wal-Mart. Cats and dogs are easily obtainable for the observant. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home