The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Friday, May 29, 2009

When The Going Gets Tough The Tough Go Camping!

That's right, I'm going CAMPING! I can hardly believe it myself. Like my everyday living conditions aren't bleak enough; leaky roof, smelly water, uncertain plumbing, and wiring that sends cold chills down the spines of licenced electricians. Not to mention the filth and debris piled everywhere. Come to think of it, a nice clean campsite is going to be quite an improvement. Anyway, MY BOY is homesick and stir-crazy at "Camp Angell by the Sea", so the old man and I are going to drive 300 miles to sleep on the ground. Yes, it's drag out the rotten old tent, patch it up with duct tape, and pack up enough food to give hope to a small third world country in central Europe. Now THAT'S love. The only catch is, when we have to go home, it hurts so much to leave him there. Advice to young people who want to have children...maybe you should stick with dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home