The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Beginning Of The End

My poor old computer finally took its last dump, brought to a sad and lonely end by the evil which permeates the cyberworld...spyware! I blame my trusting nature, my enduring faith in the goodness of mankind. I am but a trusting fool. I'll not be making that mistake again. Unless I do. Well, whatever. In any event, I think I'll be buying meself one of them little "net books". They be so cute and tiny. I can hold it in me lap, and love it, and never feel alone again. Yar, that be the course I be charting matey! Excuse me whilst I hoist me tonsils and belay some bilge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home