The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

As The Pathos Turns

Christ on a ten-speed, what is left for me? This nasty little pantie stain got all upset at me for mocking her favorite writer at the "News Review" and got me banned from making comments at the paper's website. Can you beat that? Boo hoo, little baby can't stand for anyone being different! What a typical Amerikan. If you don't like it, run to mommy and get it killed. What an unbelieveable gutless wonder. My god, sometimes I just have such a hard time remaining a being of infinite compassion. Sweet Jesus, how I miss Yahoo Chat. I tried to download it last night, but it wouldn't. It just wouldn't! I just know I'm gonna end up like that guy downtown that argues with fences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home