The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

This Just In

Fort Hood, Texas.

Seven dead, twenty wounded in DUEL attacks at two separate locations on the base grounds. Somebody desperate to NOT return to Afghanistan, or the sequel to "Dr. Strangelove"? They probably have blowy up type things lying around at places like that. Could this be a diversion while someone spirits something away, or just some military personnel going over the edge in a synchronized melt down? Either way, this sure ain't good, and things may be about to get worse. Ho ho ho, happy hollowdays.

ADDENDUM: It finally hit me TWO WEEKS later why the Fifth of November seemed so important! Guy Fawks Day has been totally RUINED by this asshole, but it does sort of fit in with musing on the MK Ultra theories floating around. THEY go out of their way to make me look paranoid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home