The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stranger Than Fiction!

This is a test. The following are three actual headlines from Yahoo Headline News. Is one of these things not like the others, or are they all brutally true facts in a cold, uncaring universe?

1) Labor Angry Over Obama-Backed Insurance Tax.

Check SpellingB) Sex Robot Focuses On Appealing To The Mind.

#) Sarah Palin Takes Fox News Commentator Job.

The answer is, "YES"!

In all three cases, someone or something is going to get screwed; in the first, it will be workers trying to afford health care, in the second, it will be poor defenceless robots, and in the third, clustering-mind-fucks for anyone naive enough to watch that supreme insult to the intelligence, Fox "News".

I wonder if Fox has considered approaching the talking sex Robot about a commentator job? Maybe she'll be Sarah's running mate in 2012! Now that's a dream ticket we can get behind!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Librandi said...

Have you heard about the new Sarah Palin doll out on the market? When you pull her string she says things like, " yep, that gig is up," "people aren't buying that "60 minute" crap anymore," "JOE the plumber," "I can see Russia from my house," "I can wink, I can wink, " "I have perfect vision: these frames have no lenses." You have minutes of fun when you play with the new Sarah Palin doll. Comes with full camouflage outfit and AK47.

January 22, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger uncaring _chimp said...

I hope that's a joke.

January 24, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home