The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Stand Up And Take A Stand, America!

I've had enough! I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore! I'm running for President! Vote for me, friends, and see what you get! Exclamation points!?! Ya, sure, you bet!!!

I have officially launched my campaign!

Vote for me here, before it's too late!

http://www.u4prez.com/ProfileView.aspx?UserID=6230

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home