The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

This Is The End, My Only Friend...

Or is it? If things have gotten truly horrible, and you're feeling exhausted, broken, and hopeless, and you think maybe this is it, you just can't take it anymore and it's finally checkout time, go to Wal Mart. Either it will be all you need to take that final step, load up the shotgun, and take a few of 'em out with you, or you will be entertained enough to say, "what the hell, things could be worse".

If you are so depressed that you are immobilized, just crawl to your computer and go to http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/, and see if that doesn't do the trick.

I myself went to Wal Mart in person today, galvanized from my depressive stupor by the need to buy flea collars for my doggie friends, and boy do I wish I'd had a camera with me, because besides the usual assortment of REALLY FAT PEOPLE wearing shorts that ride up into their crotches, (aaarrrrggghhh, excuse me a moment) as I was turning the corner of an aisle, there was this woman with this HUGE bandage on her disfigured nose, and she was wearing this really SOILED pith helmet (yes, pith helmet. I am NOT making this up), and I'm thinking maybe she has leprosy and I didn't want to STARE, but HOLY CHRIST! And then I knew that I would go on, that I would endure the slings and arrows, and even them damn proud men's contumelies, because I had a plan for my life's end! No matter what, as long as there is life in me, no matter how horrible and unsightly I become, I'm going to Wal Mart, and you can't stop me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Librandi said...

Hey! People of walmart is supposed to be our little secret! Now everyone will have access to the one most singular thing that makes us look totally normal. But, there will be a lot more people laughing today as well. So.....maybe it's a good thing!

March 4, 2010 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger uncaring _chimp said...

I hope you're right Ray.

March 4, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home