The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Possibility Of Total Mental And Physical Collapse

is now very real. I haven't blogged for a while as my two followers may (or may not) have noticed. The reason is; I became addicted. No, not to heroin or facebook, but something similar. U4Prez.com., which I suspect is some kind of CIA run social experiment. I say this, not just because I am paranoid, but because it is a microcosm of weirdness.

The site is predominantly Republican in nature, naturally, as the most aggressive and dominate creatures in the animal kingdom seem drawn to that end of the spectrum. I do not judge. I merely report.

At first, it seemed a harmless enough substitute to fill the void left by the loss of Yahoo chat. Oh, I tried to get my used laptop to install the program several times, but to no avail. My god, how I miss the frivolity and carefree times spent as the chimp in the Buddhist chat rooms. But all that was lost to me with the death of the dear departed desk top.

So lonely was I when the children left. So bereft of companionship. The need, so great. Then somehow, I can't remember how, I stumbled upon U4prez.com. I tried to reconnect. I needed an audience. Oh, how I longed to make someone laugh.

I tried to keep it light. I tried to amuse. Total rejection.

Then it got worse. I actually created another persona, just to keep the dream alive, and was able to engage in discourse as two distinct individuals without anyone making a connection. Now I don't know who I am! A huge liberal lizard, or a wounded nerd longing for love. Weep for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home