The Last Banana

Uncaring Chimp, your table is ready! I'm R.E.Tard, and I'll be your waiter tonight. Our daily special is the "Pointless Rambling Platter", served with a huge Waste of Time, and a generous dollop of Stupidity, all completely meatless for those who prefer to vegetate. Bon appetite!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseburg, Oregon, United States

I've outlived John Lennon over twenty years now, and I'm still a fucking waste of life. Oh well. Maybe the radiation from Fukushima will make me into an X Man!

Sunday, January 31, 2016

My suggestion for future "oaths of office"

Instead of "so help me God"...

"God" is a human construct through which all personal responsibility is abdicated, and horrendous crimes can be justified . I refute the existence of any god, and acknowledge that I, and I alone, am responsible for my actions and the consequences thereof.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home